Help! BF doesnt compliment me! I feel unwanted and do not get very much attention anymore! 😣😣

Megan

Does anyone elses BF/OH not compliment them at all and make them feel special? I do suffer with low confidence and I need someone to help tell me things to buikd my confidece. But I feel like hes not interested in me at all and hardly takes notice of me now? I feel like I want to grab hes attention by putting on some sexy lingerie but I worried he'll laugh at me and lower my confidece even more! I feel like I want to play hard to get, and try to forget and worry about hes other girl mates as I do get jealous as I feel like he has more time for them than me. Thats why it makes me jealous and upsets me and that he thinks they are so much better than me. Iv tried discussing this with him before and it just goes in one ear and out the other..

But if anyone has any tips on to grab his attention which also doesnt involve me talking to other blokes as he will accuse me of flirting with them I would be very grateful!

Just feel like I deserve better and be told Im beautiful and look pretty or what Im wearing is nice..

X