VCH Piercing- vertical clitoral hood

S
Ok so I've been thinking about getting a clitoral hood piercing. I think I wanna get the vertical. Wondering if anyone has had it done and how you would rate the pain on a scale from 1-10. I've been looking online and a lot of forums say it's a deep, sharp pinch that lasts like 2 seconds and then that's it. And that there may be some bleeding afterwards. There are a few who say it was horrible and unbearable but I don't think it should be since it's such a thin thing to pierce. 
I had both nipples pierced in December and for me I'd say the pain was a 7/8 out of 10. It definitely hurt. Like, I didn't scream or anything but, man! I started sweating lol. I've heard that if your nipples are smaller it'll hurt more because your nerve endings are packed tighter so maybe that was it. Mine are pretty small. 
Also, to those who have had the clit hood piercing done, was the aftercare easy? Any tips for what to do during periods? Did it take away/add sensitivity? Are there any questions I missed? Lol ** no sexual activity for this single pringle **
And of course I would appreciate any advice from piercers on here!
Thank you!!