PLEASE HELP ME

Hello everyone 🤗 I'm really scared... on march 10 at 7 something pm I had sex and I told him to use a condom. He used one at the beginning and the like in the middle of it he took it out. He did like 4 pushes with out condom or less. He didn't cum inside, he did it inside of my mouth. But the thing is that I'm really worried about the pre cum. I'm not in the birth control because idk how tell my mom and if I hide them it will be really easy for her to find them. He told to take a pill and I said okay worried about the  side effects. I took it before the 72 hours. I took it on march 12 at 4 something. Right after school. I took take action. Instead of plan b because I didn't have enough money to buy plan b. After a week or so I bled a dar red and the light. Like for 2 days.  I started to worry because idk if it was plantation or because of the pill. So myperios was supposed to come yesterday and it's not here. They told me it's normal for period to be late or early. But also they told me that take action wasn't the best option for me because of my weight. Idk what to do. After I told him I was scared and I need pregnancy test he deleted me. And I don't have enough money to buy it. I honestly don't know what to do. I'm so scared, I don't wanna be pregnantÂ