omg 😍😍😍😍 ***WARNING TMI********

So sorry if this is tmi, but I have just had THE MOST AMAZING sex with my husband... to cut a long story short we haven't had sexual intimacy for about 6 weeks, and this evening we started kissing on the sofa, and after a few minutes I pulled away saying that I didn't want to overwhelm him too much in one night.. WELL, Boy was I wrong, he literally sat up, grabbed the back of my hoodie, pulled me down on the sofa and started a full on make out sesh, he then started to take my hoodie off at which point I pointed out we should probably take it upstairs, so he yanks me up, pushes me in front of him and is squeezing my bum the whole way up to the bedroom, we get into the bedroom, start making out again and then he pulls off my hoodie and top, undoes my bra with one hand whilst kissing me and throws me down on the bed, literally doesn't even go in slowly and carefully like normal (omg it hurt so good) we both came within about 2 minutes. hands down the best sex I've had this year, I just love it when it's so raw and primal, anyone with me on that? but Yeah, thanks for reading, hope it's not tmi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚