Relationship -

Hales

You know the feature "quick add" on Snapchat? Where It'll give you people to add that has mutual friends, well my boyfriends Ex popped up, & I mean there's a possibility It could be his friend or some of the girls I have on my snaps that are friends with her that brought her up but, I questioned him & he said No she's not on his snap, & I just said okay & let It go but now I'm really scared. I don't believe my boyfriend can ever physically cheat on me we're with each other all the time & If we're not with each other we're texting, but I do get really bad trust issues with him on Snapchat, we've went through a lot of shit & he doesn't think it's a big deal to snap other girls because it's all friends? But, I just think he's a big flirt & even though I know he's never physically cheated but, I believe you can cheat over snap. I've even went to his best friend about this situation because him & I are close & chill, & hes told me my boyfriend would never think of cheating on me & I shouldn't worry so much but 🤷🏼‍♀️