Hot or not?

El
Me and the boyfriend were doing the dirty and getting all hot and what not and I was laid out on my back on the bed and he was between my legs rubbing me, he then grabs my little vibrator (Clit stimulation) and turns it up full power and runs it on my clit around and around and I just couldn't hold back. My whole body is convulsing and I feel my body stiffen up and finally I have an amazing orgasm. He then decides to roll me over and slowly puts his dick inside of me thrusting very slow but going in so deep. After alittle while, he then grabs some lube and puts it right there on my ass hole, and I'm over here like 😖 "Baby please be gentle! Go slow go slow!" (I'm his first, and it's the second time he's going in, first time too too rough) He then shoves his head in and slowly thrusts inch by inch and then after a third of his Dick is inside of me, I move up and force it all in and a few times of that he gets carried away and grabs my hips and get me up o my hands and knees an it's painful but feels good so I go along, then he starts getting more rough and I start moaning out. "B-..Baby no! Not too rough." And I giggle slightly inbetween moans and the sexiest thing came out of his mouth. He said  "Just take it baby! Oh just take it" and That's when I was like oh my god! Fuck me now! So I push him back and I roll over on my back and he is like pounding my vagina an rubbing my clit while saying "Oh baby I love your pussy! God It's so tight!" And then "I'm gonna fill your pussy up baby" and whew! He came so much. I felt how warm it was inside of me and it just felt amazing!