It’s complicated??

Bobbie

First off this guy and I have only been seeing one another for almost 3 months. I’m a very reserved person and truth be told never really cared about a significant other walking out on me or cheating on me and when or if they did it never bothered me.. with that being said, this man is COMPLETELY different! We are so alike in almost every way! Our favorite foods, colors, dogs, views on life, goals, ect... the thing is we are never apart and around Christmas I brought up a joke on we aren’t even dating (we never really spoke about making it official) and he told me he doesn’t know about making it official. He said it seems like we are dating but he plans on moving a hundred miles away to finish up college degree and that’s not fair to merit him to leave me hanging in about a year.. since that conversation we have not been without one another he texts me and tells me things like he likes me so much he has withdrawals from not being with me and things.. so my question is do I have the dating conversation again?? I'm so confused on how to answer questions when asked if I’m in a relationship but I don’t want to be pushy and mess things up.. I honestly care about this man and don’t want him to feel uncomfortable or leave because I am asking what are we question again? Please help!?!?