My friend’s boyfriend

Audrey

so...my friend’s boyfriend.

he went to a smaller school before moving to our school and once he moved everyone flocked to him. he’s a ginger and like 6’4 so you can’t miss him. when i first saw him i thought “THATS Tyson? He’s cute” but he liked my friend. before they started talking he would be kinda friendly with me but he’s kinda just like that. they started dating and we had a study hall together and he would always play a semi simulator and i would always watch him just to be close to him(its sounds rlly weird but i promise it’s not) and one week i didn’t watch him bc i had homework and on that friday he says “audrey are you not gonna watch me? this seats been empty all week. i’ve missed ya” my friend and he are really in love and they make the cutest couple (they are both gingers) and i would feel real bad if i broke them up. she kinda cheated on him but he took her back and when i heard they broke up i was kinda happy bc i thought that i had a chance. but then they got back together and my hopes were crushed. no one knows that i like him and i don’t intend on them knowing. he snaps me all the time about homework and tonight he said “thanks dude”... that killed me. i was so upset when i read that but it is what it is i guess. i just really like him and i don’t know what to do. i told my friend (a different one) that i was friendzoned by a guy and she somehow guessed it was tyson. she and tyson are really close bc she’s best friends with my friend who’s dating tyson and i don’t want her to tell either of them but i afraid she will