my friend and my crush... ( long but i need advice! )

so as any other high school girl with a crush, i often talk about my crush to my friends. he’s newer to our school but he started off on the wrong foot for a lot of people @ my school. i saw past this, but my friends advised me to stop liking him . one friend in particular told me how he was a jerk and is no good basically. me , being the dumb girl i am, i didn’t listen lol.

anyways the boy is actually pretty cool and nice , we snapchat and what not , and now my friends are opening up to the idea of him being better than what they saw him for. but now every time i talk about him, the friend that was completely against him sounds like she likes him, even though she has a boyfriend of 2 years. i mentioned his eyes being nice and she agreed and i mentioned his muscles and she was like “girllll i know”

and she sits right next to him in one of our classes, and i always see her being touchy with him. i don’t know if im being paranoid or if my friend is actually kind of into him ? please feel free to give me advice or any reassurance lol . thanks in advance !