Our first time having sex

Jasmine

So last week, I took a trip to Virginia to see my boyfriend who’s in the navy. We’ve known each other for like 5/6 years and we started officially dating in January when he finally came home (GA) to visit.

Sadly, I was on my period for the first two days I was there.

But on Thursday morning (his birthday) flow was GONE. And I was gonna take the advantage before it decided to show back up unexpectedly!!

So after the breakfast I cooked for him, we went back to bed where I gave him birthday head. Of course, he got soft but I gave it like 15 minutes before I said, “Baby, I wanna sit on it...” and I gave him this seductive ass look. So he sits up on the bed and motions for me to come to him. And baby we are a go. Because lord knows I was a horny ass mess and I was READYYYY

I straddle him and this is my moment of truth. Lol I said I wanted to sit on it and he’s gonna let me but I forgot this is my first real sexual encounter. So I get nervous af because I gotta put it in 😬😅

I start laughing and giggling bc this is how I cope when I’m nervous and he asks, do you know what you’re doing? And I shake my head no while laughing and he starts laughing too. While we’re laughing he takes his 🍆 and tries to navigate but pokes at the wrong hole. Like nah baby we ain’t there yet!

So I take it back, still giggling and voila!! I slide right down on him and the eye contact was perfect. I marvel in this moment bc it felt amazing. I’m practically gushing with how great it feels and his hands are on my hips, we’re in sync, it’s freaking beautiful ✨

I get into a groove and then it slips out. I try to put it back in only to find out he’s soft because he already came. I was actually kinda sad, because I know I was about to get wild. He gives me the sweetest kiss before I get off of him. For our first time, I think it was perfect. Awkward, funny, and it felt damn good.