What should I do about this???

cassety

So um, I took my guy friend ( we dated in elementary lol ) to a trampoline park. We had another friend ( a girl he REALLY likes ) that was supposed to come but couldn’t because she was on her period and her mom said no blah blah. So it’s just me and him. We’re having fun and what not and then this cute boy comes up to me. We’re flirting while my friend ( i’ll just call him AL) was just in the background being all stalker-ish. he was taking pictures of me and the boy and it made me uncomfortable? So you know the cute boy takes me all over the place while AL was just not saying a word?? So around 11:40 (?) the cute boy asks me to go to the little arcade there. I ask AL if he wanted to come with us and he didn’t. I just thought of it as him being tired. So we go to our lockers and the cute boy gives me his snap and instagram. He kisses me on the cheek and says goodbye and leaves. I look at AL and he seems really mad. I asked him if he was ok and he said he was. So I take AL home and in a gc the girl that was originally supposed to come sent me this

I show AL and he just said wow. I thought nothing of it and dropped him off.

Next day everything is normal blah blah. I got home from a party ( a little bit tipsy ) and I get a text from AL saying he doesnt want to talk to me anymore. I ask him why and he said because of what i did at the trampoline park. I get a little bit mad but he said it was “ april fools day” so whatever. He did it again like 2 more times I eventually got pissed off and tell him i’m not gonna answer his texts anymore. Then he goes crazy!

He called me about 9 times and I didn’t answer. What do I do about all of this?