Sorry for this but I need to get a few things out there

Elizabeth • Spooky season! 🎃

So with the title being a little strange here’s a little more info...

For the last week I have been on a holiday with a few people in my school, I’m in year 10 and have been hanging out with the year 11 lads for most of the trip (all 4 of them are very attractive so secretly I was really lucky for being stuck sitting next to them on the seating plan for the 24 hour coach trip each way to get to our resort and Home. Anyways, Preciously I’ve nevertheless met one of these lads before and I have Linda been crushing on him and all the girls keep saying I’m flirting (I’m friends with them we were talking about it not nasty) and apparently after our. Owning trip one night when I fell asleep, the guy I like carried me from the bowling place to the coach when I fell asleep and when I woke up he asked me out and I said yes. I don’t remember though.

Since I have never had a bf before I was so freaked out and got really awkward and nervous especially when one of our mutual friends who is one of the other yr 11 lads said we were really cute.

So we had a fun week with each other flirting and whatnot but another on one the fit yr 11 lads sat next to me on the coach on the long ride home and I sat next to the window (in very close with all the year 11 lads) and I had to put my legs over his lap as there was no foot room and accidentally fell asleep on him, not full on and I think that the guy I like is angry cause he made a point the next day to keep talking to my girl pal and be overly flirty, pretty much ignoring me. Literally every time I spoke to one of the other yr 11 lads he went red and turned away. Idk sorry for making you all read this long ass rant/or whatever, any advice would be appreciated, like I’m a complete beginner to boys and all that...