I married my guy bestfriend💖

Shelby

So my husband and i met 10 years ago in school. I was the new girl and he came up to me and introduced himself, and said “i’m going to marry you one day” i told him he was a total weirdo and i didn’t even know him. shortly after we became friends. i was in an abusive relationship at the time and he was always there for me to vent to (at one point he even gripped my ex up and told him to stop treating me like shit). eventually that ex and i split up (thank god, he’s in jail now) and my husband and i grew closer as friends. we became best friends 5 years ago, would talk every single day, vent to each other about the relationship issues we were having etc. he moved 2 hours away so i didn’t see him much but we kept in contact talking all day everyday. one day i realized i was in love with him. i didn’t know what to do, we were both in relationships and i told myself i wouldn’t fall for my bestfriend like you see in the movies. i hid the secret from him for 4 months until i eventually decided to tell him. i was so afraid it would ruin our friendship but i couldn’t hold it back any longer. i was SHOCKED when he told me he felt the same way, and he wanted to move home so we could be together.

We are now married!!! we got married on Friday the 13th in october (we both love spooky shit) and we’re happier than ever. we got our first house that we move into in 3 months (no more closet sized apartment) and we’re also trying to have a baby. i’ve never been so happy in my life.

SO LADIES!!! If you’re out there searching for your soulmate don’t steer away from your male bestfriends😉

Some more photos of us: