Watching Tania Part 3

Matthew

“Well! Is this what you call babysitting? Everyone said you were such a GOOD babysitter. Now, I find out that....well....from the way it looks, you are a very naughty, naughty babysitter.”

I didn’t say this in a reprimanding way of course. She got the hint...

“Fuck you!”

“Excuse me?! No! Fuck you!”

“Ok!”, she said quickly while she bit her lip and wrinkled her face a bit, like a female tiger in heat.

Unlike the neighboring house with the open window concept, my house was more traditional, my room enclosed, my drapes drawn shut, the room kept secrets.

I wasn’t worried about her accusing me of anything. She had too much to lose. If there would be a scandal if some kind, it’s possible those Ivy League schools would rather not deal with a troublemaker. It could be a tenured Professor next. What school wants that in the press?

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. As I followed her young tight body, I couldn’t help to be hypnotized by how absolutely Goddess-like her body was. Her well formed ass stuck out, but was round and athletic. Her breasts were on the larger side for an athlete, but looked so soft, with perfectly pink-ish slightly puffy nipples resting on top, almost like the topping on a grandiose dessert. As we finally reached the bed, she jumped on with her legs spread open, letting me view her young snatch. It looked small with her labia slightly folded and exposing itself outward, looking like the most beautiful exotic flower I had ever laid eyes on.

I threw off my shirt, and worked my jeans off. As my jeans came off my hardened member accidentally slipped out of the whole in my boxers. As I was fumbling nervously, I hadn’t noticed that she turned over and slid up towards me. She grabbed my cock and started sucking on it. I stood there in amazement. I had always been told I was the “Hot Jock” in school. So, I’ve had my fair share of sexual experiences. But, holy shit! This was by far! the best blow job I have ever had!

“Damn! Stop dip shit your gonna fucking cum!”, I said to myself.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and just put my hand up to motion to hold on a second. I got my boxers off and threw them randomly to the side.

Now she was sitting up on her knees rocking back and forth on her knees while starting to run her hand up and down her young, tight, cunt that was now heating up and gaining moisture from sexual tension.

She looked at my smooth hard cock that was now had pulled away from my body since it’s flaccid state.

“OMG Taylor! You have a big cock. None of my other boyfriends have ever had a dick as big as yours.”

“Is that going to be a problem?”

“I think you will just have to go slow at first. But, I can’t wait for that thing to stretch me out and fill me up! Ohhhh! Damn!”

Her eyes had a gleam to them, and her skin seamed to sparkle slightly and angelically. I seriously do not know how this girl could be any more perfect. The only way I could worship her even more is to take all the years’ of experience I had, and use every skill I’ve ever learned, and make this night one that she will NEVER forget!

She bounced from knee to knee softly. I gave her a strong push to fling her on her back. Her round ass and soft bedding cushioned her as she fell back.

I pulled the bedding down as she lifted herself. I wanted her to know that she wasn’t an over the covers type girl. She was worth more than that.

We started kissing, taking out time. I hadn’t had any affection for so long, I let my emotions flow.

“Wow! You are an amazing kisser!”

Our tongues twirled and danced a Waltz, like at a Princes ball or fancy Gala. I caressed her supple breasts, softly circling her nipples with my index finger, every third or forth time, running three of my fingers across her nipple as she pushed her chest towards me and arched her back. I then slid my left hand behind her lower back, and let the right venture towards the delicate flower I had so admired before. I took her breast in my mouth and suckled it like a child would. I continued to circle her nipple, but now with my tongue, stopping here and there to flick it with the tip of my tongue and gently bite at it.

I ran the fingers of my right hand over the folds of her treasure that lay awaiting my key. I slowly put some pressure in my fingers as I dragged it along, easily slipping them in as warm clear moisture made my fingers slick. I continued this as I ran them in and out, spreading the sweet aromatic juice inside and out of her vulva. Then I kept spreading it down towards her tight little asshole as well. At that point she was moaning and wriggling with pleasure.

To get her even more warmed up, I pulled her up and we got in the 69 position. She continued to suck my cock as I inserted a couple fingers and started licking gently at her clit at the came time. I knew that she had never had this kind of experience before, and that I was on the right path. I ventured just a bit up and tongued her tight ass. As soon as I started to do this, she left out a long, “ohhhh, fucckk! That feels so good!”

I finally had her so ready to cum, I knew it was time. We turned over into missionary position and I pushed her legs apart wide. She then instinctively lifted them up. I put the tip of my dick at her opening and rubbed it up and down her moist lips, coating the tip of my cock in her wetness. Then I pushed ever so slowly until the head was in.

“Mmmmmm.”, she moaned.

I continued to push in a bit until she winched slightly. I pulled my cock out as it became even more slick by her sipping wet cunt. I pushed in again, this time farther. Once again, withdrawing. This last time she opened her mouth wide and let out a deep breath as I sunk my cock all the way into her.

“Oh yeah!”, she took two deep breaths and smiled.

I pulled out and pushed back in slowly.

“Yeah!”

And again. This time plunging my dick into her harder.

“Fuck! Yeah!”

Then we were fucking like beasts! She pushed her hips forward, loving that feeling of fullness.

After a bit, she sat on my cock in reversed cowgirl, hitting all the right places. Then, into doggy. I decided to kick it up a bit. As I was fucking her tight little pussy, I put my finger down to wet my finger. With my cock still in her I had her stop and told her to relax. I slowly inserted my thumb into her tight ass. As she relaxed and got used to it, we started fucking again.

“Oh! That is awesome!”

I then reached my other hand around and rubbed her clit. About a minute later it happened.

“Ohh! Ohhhh! Keep going! I’m gonna cum!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!”

She pounded into me so hard I had to let go just to grab her ass and pound back!

Her moans subsided and I kept going. I continued to finger her ass and stimulate her clit.

“Fuuuuck! Hmmmmmm!”

She was sweating at this point. I don’t care. I still kept going, even though I was on the edge myself,

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeeessss!”

Her pussy was trying to clamp down on my hot wet dick. And it worked.

“Hmmmm! Hmm! Mmmmm!

We both rammed into each other while her orgasm subsided and my hot creamy load filled her young teenage hole up.

We collapsed on the bed. Sweating and breathing heavily. She laid her head on my chest. I put my arm around her and caressed her softly. Our minds twirling with wonderment, no one or nothing existed but us.

The end.