FUCK 💦💦💦

I want my bf right now, I’m going to call him and tell him I want him to kiss my lips forever and than suddenly stop and look right into my soul for just two seconds so I can beg him to fuck me. I want him to carry me to my room and shove me against a wall and insert his body into mine with our clothes on. I want him to pick me up and throw me on my bed while I’m hungry for him. So I can yell at him please oh please come here. I want him to drape his body over mine slowly dropping his rippling muscles into my arms and kiss my neck. I want him to continue that kiss while ripping my baggy shirt over my head leaving my bare breasts exposed. I want him to grab my titties and suck them, licking the tips and caressing the circular shape of them with his tongue. I want him to run his tongue along the bare line in between my breast and continue down to my belly button. I want him to grab my hips and yank my shorts off my delicate frame while I yell at him for making me wait. I want him to smile at me devilishly as he takes his time using his teeth to slowly drag my wet panties from my legs. I will scream please oh please oh yesss as he finally moves his gorgeous face near my throbbing pussy. I want him to caress his tongue across the lips of my pussy until they find the center. Licking deep inside my home than out suddenly. I want him to pause so I can beg him for more. I want him to finger my clitoris and than roughly drag his tongue in and out of my pussy licking and sucking it dry while he rubs and rubs away my clit, the pressure of his finger and his mouth on me makes me moan, sooo loud. I want him to use his free hand to replace his tongue and stab one finger inside my sweet pussy, than sharply insert two. I want him to rotate his fingers going faster until he’s practically shaking from exerting so much force. I want him to than use his entire hand and just fist my pussy for an extreme time until I can’t take the pain and pull out so he can whisper did u like that? I want him to than flip me over and lift my legs over my head and plug his throbbing cock into my throbbing ass. I want him to roughly thrust his hips into my behind and continue until I have memorized his pattern and have matched my hips with his, ensuring that every movement leads to maximum pleasure. I want him to fuck me until I can’t breathe, until he practically sucked the life out from both my holes.