Due June 3rd!

Ch

FTM did June 3rd! Found out at the end of September after period 2 days late (it’s alwaysssss regular) and sore breasts, had a BFP. Had my first appointment at 7 weeks based off LMP, on October 16th. Transvaginal ultrasound pictured below (2nd photo) revealed I was 7w1d, actually heard the heartbeat which measured 146bpm, and CRL was 1.12cm. Pap smear came back abnormal (2nd abnormal pap since June). Had a colposcopy appointment on October 30th at 9w1d, where they took a biopsy of a small portion of the outside of my cervix. Saw on the nurses paper after my urine sample that it said “trace positive ketones” on the bottom. Told doctor I had been cramping and had what felt like kidney pains, and that I had been under a lot of stress and anxiety (baby daddy and I are no longer together and not even speaking, but didn’t tell her that). She used a fetal doppler and heard the heartbeat, but was hard to “hold onto” because of how early I still am/was. She then took me into an ultrasound room for an abdominal ultrasound for my peace of mind, because a transvaginal ultrasound wasn’t much of an option after a cervical biopsy less than 5 minutes prior. She said abdominal ultrasound since still so early would be harder to see everything. That ultrasound is the 3rd picture below. Could see the heartbeat, and the blood flow from placenta through umbilical cord to baby and baby’s heart. I had some bright red bleeding with no clots 2-3 days following my colposcopy, and brownish/pinkish discharge before the bleeding, but only lasted a day and only when I wiped from the bathroom. Still have some cramping and what feels like kidney pain. Still nauseated and sometimes to the point of actually vomiting. Still have sore breasts. I look more pregnant some days than others, because of bloating I assume. Abdomen still hard. Have another prenatal visit on Wednesday at 10w2d.

Just posting my story here to introduce myself to this group, and see if anyone wants to share their stories or have gone through similar. I’m praying everything is okay with baby. I wish I could have an appointment every day to check on him/her lol. Tell me what you think of the ultrasounds, HR, and CRL (normal, not normal, what you see because I still sometimes don’t know what I’m looking at/for, Ramzi theory or other gender predictions and why, etc). What were your HR and CRL and when? Share what ya want! :) Love to talk and listen and compare! We’re all in this together June momma’s!!!! 💕💙

*Glow zooms out on the photos if you so much as just rotate the photos 🙄 so you’ll just have to zoom in on the 2nd ultrasound, sorry!*