Success stories needed after a bittersweet day

Chloe

My story:

We have been TTC for 2 years this January. My cycles are all over the place - they can be as short as 18 days and as long as 47 and I’ve tried temping, OPKs, and have never been able to detect any ovulation.

Back in July, we went to see my doctor to get a form for a blood test to check that everything was ok and that I’m ovulating.. and my fiance also booked in for his sperm test.

On Wednesday last week, I finally plucked up the courage to go. I am terrified of blood tests hence I’ve put this off for 4 months!

I got a call the very next day. Hcg levels 46! The doctors were so confused that I’d had this blood test and was already pregnant. I hadn’t even tested so I could not believe it.

3 days later, I started to cramp and bleed. I tried so hard to stay positive but something told me I’d lost the baby. 2 days ago the hospital confirmed a chemical pregnancy and we were devastated. Our silver lining is that, after 2 years of thinking we wouldn’t conceive naturally, it happened for us.

We have decided to try again straight away. Does anyone have any success stories having conceived soon after a chemical?

If anybody has experienced something similar and would like to talk or if I can make you feel better in ANY way please reach out! Were in this together ladies! ❤️