Need some advice

Okay so let me start off with this. So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a little over 2.5 years. We’ve been through a lot together and do potentially see each other getting married. My past relationship I was cheated on, and found out from pictures on his phone, so that kinda fucked up my trust issues. So in the beginning of our relationship (my current bf) he would always snap chat girls, yeah I know not a big deal, but they would be obvious hoes, and that ticked my trust issues off. That came to a stop after I confronted him. Fast forward to about 6 months ago, he had a picture of a half naked girl from our hometown on his phone that I saw. Since I had already explained my feeling about the past things that he did, I said something. He then continued to try and blame it on one of his friends, which was a lie. I kind of let it go because I though “oh guys are guys, whatever”. Tonight I got on his phone to send myself pictures that were taken, and went on his recently deleted and saw a few screenshots of girls on Instagram from our hometown. I don’t know if I’m overreacting, but it kind of put me down. I’m not sure really what to say or do because he didn’t know I was on his phone. This wouldn’t of bothered me if it wasn’t for being cheated on, and since this wasn’t the first time I’ve saw this. Do y’all have any advice?? I’m lost lol