What should I do about this boy?

Hayley

I’ve been speaking to a boy I like so much for a short while now and he ticks so many of my boxes (doesn’t do drugs, has a good job is so so nice and seemed legitimately interested in me and we also got along so so well as we have the same humour) I legit can’t find anything wrong with him he’s just so nice and we’ve been talking constantly ! He was meant to be coming to mine today for some drinks and to stay over and he seemed so excited for it but he legit hasn’t messaged me all day and has been seeing my stories on snapchat and also viewing my messages and just ignoring them! I’ve been talking to him such a short time so I don’t want to seem crazy and ask what the fuck he’s doing 😂😂 and it’s annoying me how legit upset I’ve been about it cause I feel I barely knew him but it’s just the fact he seemed so amazing and into me I legit couldn’t find a fault!! Does anyone have any advice on what to do or should I just ignore it and move on? It just doesn’t seem likely that there’s a reasonable explanation but I want there to be one so bad 😂😂 I don’t wanna message him and ask what’s up and he doesn’t reply 😭 help please !!