Need some advice...

Shana

Okay, so, some background. My boyfriend and I have been together since we started college, so we've been together for about 18 months now. We're in a long distance relationship and originally met online. He came to visit for Christmas in 2017 the first time, and things quickly escalated and we tried to have sex. We had a couple issues with the both of us, and we fixed his. But my issue hasn't been resolved.

Neither of us ever had sex before that. We had done sexy things for and with each other before, over video chat primarily. So, when we finally went to have sex for the first time, I had some issues. It was painful, though not too much, and there was some tearing, but again, not too much. This happened the other times we've been together in person, and I know it's a lubrication problem.

Trust me, I am plenty turned on when we get down and dirty. But, for some reason, there isn't enough lubrication. So, I was wondering what we should try and if we were doing something wrong. When I go visit him again this summer, I want to make sure our experience is enjoyable for both of us.