Are homemade gifts corny and dorky or awesome and sweet?

Ri

As you may have seen my Tuesday was a very rough day for me. I turn 17 on Thursday.

My next door neighbor / super boyfriend just turned 18. As a pick-me-up and a way to show me how important I am to him he has decided a gift each day for the next 17 days. Did I forget to mention that many of our gifts are homemade and not Material?

We chatted on Facebook and I knew that he was moving to my City. He seemed super awesome and perhaps someone that could easily become my best friend and if I'm lucky my boyfriend. Little did I know that he was moving in the house right next to mine.

So for my first gift, it was the ticket stubs to our first date with a sweet note and a Facebook screenshot printed out.

" I hope you don't get angry with me, I just saw my next door neighbor and she is extremely hot and someone that I hope I will fall in love with."

I was kind of taken back and I wished him the best of luck. When he saw that I was upset, he told me "if my sexy neighbor with a hot pink shirt doesn't come over and greet me in the next 5 minutes I'll be over to knock on her door." When I realized it was me I asked for 15.

Maybe we started a bit faster than I wanted to but I truly have to say that my next door neighbor / boyfriend sure knows how to make his girl happy. I hope he realizes how happy he makes me and I'm sure that I show how much I appreciate him.

Vote below to see results!