Cerelle... is a b*tch

I started it back in April and for about a week or so? I was perfectly okay, none of the side effects that everyone was talking about having, nothing. I started it on April 11th. On April 19th, my period came, and 55 days later I’m STILL on my period.

I’ve had about two times of probably 3-6 days where I’ve thought I’ve been in the clear and then it just keeps coming back and just not leaving!

Let this sink in... I’ve had a 55 DAY period, that’s like five days away from being three whole months, one quarter of a whole year. When I tell y’all I’m pissed, I mean I’m pissed.

It’s kind of been affecting my sex life too? I mean my sex drive is probably at an all time high but like before this i had never done period sex and never intended to, but on my lighter days me and my boyfriend were like fuck it and did it anyway.

I’m so annoyed, I’m going to schedule an appointment with my gyno and see if they’ll either put me

on a different birth control or something to sort this out.

I’m sorry this was so long. Have any of you had a similar situation? Plsss tell me if not alone. And how did you guys sort it out?

Thank you in advance