Sex weekend

Carly

So since Friday morning my husband has been on my ass literally. Waking me up with kisses and touching me everywhere and getting me wet before we go to work. Came home that night still wanted more. He ate my like there was no tomorrow making my lash shake and orgasm that was worth posting on FB to let everyone know that it was great. Jk I didn’t do that. Saturday morning. Woke me up with kisses again and touching and eating me again.

Switch idk how many positions and ride his dick slow and hearing him moan made me even wetter. He came but didn’t stop there. He laid me on my stomach grabbed the vibrator and played With me like a light saver hitting the right spots and I wasn’t able to move for a while.

Night came and he attacked me again. 🍆💦💦💦💦 this time I was drunk 🥴 but still knew what I was doing and all he was doing to me. Omg orgasms I lost count of how many times I came. Point of story Sunday morning and night again so I’m already walking around like Bambi.

Just had to share the amazing sex with someone lol aside my family and friends. And obviously fb. So I’m need of sleep and rest and hydrate so I can function again. Love this app