I think we done idk tho

Taylor

So today I was at my friend house and me and him like we did stuff together. He was the first person I had sex wit and stuff and me and him just like be kissing and other stuff and sex sometimes. Right so we like friends with benefits but he knows I have feelings for him like I deadass love this boy(he told me he loves me too btw🥰) . Way before we started even doing anything bc we been friends since freshman year. That’s beside the point tho, so today I was at his house and he had took my phone and went through it and so I went through his. Yea I saw some shit I ain’t like but oh well and so he saw some shit he ain’t like but it was a conversation between me and my boy bestfriend. Like I tell my boy bestfriend everything and I told him about me having a crush on somebody last year but it wasn’t major and I had said something about me and the boy I was wit today right. So he had made a face when reading me and my boy bestfriend convo I’m like what n he gon say some nothing u single. I’m like 😐 oh Fr bc any other time it’s I can’t do this wit nobody I can’t talk to no other niggas and shit like that but now I’m single okay that’s crazy. Like idk what to do