Does he like me? (Plz read/comment)

Delilah

He just gives off the vibes that he likes me. Not necessarily the way he does things, but what he says. He sounds kinda joking, but you don't just fucking joke like that.

He came up and he was like "hi shister. What the hell is that from? Who made that up?"

I'm like "pretty sure it was James Charles. And its "sister" to you".

He was like "oh. You watch him?"

I looked at him kinda funny

I said "nah he makes makeup videos. I don't wear makeup"

He looked at me kinda funny, and I was like "whatchu looking at boi"

And he gets a little closer and finally says "really? I thought you did." "It kinda looks like you do". Theres no way you don't. No mascara or anything"?

At first I was in my head like "did this bitch just call me ugly" but I think it was an awkward compliment. He does other shit along the lines of that. I think he might like me, just a little bit. What do you think?

Hes pointed out that I'm "well kept".

He used to always tell me that I look well kept and that I smell/look nice. And that it looks like I take care of myself.

Whenever I make negative jokes he looks at me like hes kinda shocked like "why would you say that"

Once we once having a really weird conversation about sex, and he jokingly said "you know what? You're gonna have sex one day, and you might slip up"

I looked at him like I was deadass and said "yeah you're probably right"

He was like :0

We play argue alot and when I'm winning he looks so genuinely happy and really drags out a "you know what? I hateeeeee you".

Hes kind of a jerk around other people though. Hes sweet for his usual personality around me. 2 of my friends I the class with me think he likes me aswell. I don't know if they're just hyping me up.

Hes broken the "touch barrier" so they say, and agian hes really only super nice to me.

The most recent time being he lost a bet, meaning I could draw on his face. When I got up to do it he REALLY held onto my wrist and I really started blushing. Not because I like him, because I don't. I just got embarrassed/suprised.

Hes a class clown type. I've kinda out 2 and 2 together and I think hes just gotten really comfortable or he likes me. What do y'all think? Thanks for reading if you read till' the end 💕💕

I dont like him back if he even likes me in the first place, so I dont want to lead him on. Any tips on that would be appreciated too.

Vote below to see results!