My best friend - pt 3

After a few minutes of her grinding on top of me and scissoring, she stopped and slowly ran her tongue down my chest and down my stomach and stopped right before she got to my pussy. I started to ask her why she stopped, but she put her finger over my mouth and quietly shushed me. It was sexy how she said it. She told me to sit up and sit in front of her facing away from me. I did so because i wanted to see what she had planned. When we got done moving, she started to kiss my neck and move her hands slowly all around my body. She then stopped at my boobs and started to massage them while still kissing my neck, it was very soothing. She then stuck her fingers in her mouth to make them wet and started to rub my clit slowly. Before, we’d talked about our good spots since we told each other everything, mine was to move back and forth over the clitoris. She remembered that and started to go slow, even the slightest movement on that spot makes my body tingle. She felt my body shiver with anticipation that she took the hint and started to go in circles faster and faster. It felt so good that I started to arch my back and I laid on top of her but still in the position we were in. Still reaching in front of me, she kept going faster and harder, skidding her finger down to my pussy every few seconds to get for cum to make her finger wet again. I whispered in her ears that i’m about to cum. She quickly got on top of me and kept going full speed so that right when i came she was right there and ready to catch it. Instead of it being a little bit like normal, I squirted lots on her face and bare chest; she smiled big and told me to come get some and to share with her. I took the cum that was on her boobs and started to suck it all up. We ended the night laying in bed, making out. We were both ready for the rest of the weekend to happen since I was staying over for a few days while my parents were on a trip to Branson.