Should I be annoyed or happy for her?

Sooooo probably quite a long difficult one, so basically I have a friend that I went to school with years ago and she fell pregnant just after we finished high school whilst taking antibiotics on the pill to her ex boyfriend and he wanted nothing to do with the baby so he left her and she never heard from him for months but when he did eventually get in touch after the child was born he was basically calling out his own child and saying some really disgusting things, her parents gave her everything and I mean everything, they bought her a house, a car, they pay all of her bills and give her money constantly but because of that she now thinks she's better than everybody else and she knows how to rub it into people's faces which really narks me off because if there's one thing I hate is show offs and people who haven't had to work and scrimp and scrape like the majority of the population for everything they have, anyways fast forward to recently she got a part time temporary job at the place I work and we got chatting again but she got closer to me than I got to her and she would tell me every single last detail of her day...every day😒 she told me that she broke up with her recent ex because he was abusive so she started talking to her ex's best friend from work after a couple of months of working together I announced to my incredibly small work team that me and my fiance were finally trying for our first baby so they no longer had to ask me every day when it was going to happen🤣 all of a sudden my friend texts me a couple of days later saying 'me and him are trying for a baby' I was like oh wow that's early you guys have only been together for 2 months is this something he really wants? She said yeah but he thinks he's infirtile so we will see about that. Fast forward a couple of weeks and she sends me a message 'ive been caught up in a love triangle with him, he's been with me but also been seeing two of his exes, I'm heartbroken but he knows where the grass is greener and he will come back to me' fast forward a couple days and they're back together and THEN fast forward about 3 more weeks and she's pregnant, she's not as excited as I thought she would be and he told her 6 times in one day that she needs to abort it and he dosent want it. And here I am still trying, not sure if I'm even ovulating at all as I've never had 1 positive ovulation test since I've started trying and she rubs it in my face every single day! She sends me pictures, messages and it's just so annoying that that poor baby isnt really wanted like ours is and I know everybody is different and will most likely fall pregnant at some point but their whole situation has really annoyed me.😣😣