I slept with a married man.😩

Hello everyone, I’m the girl who slept with a married man. I found out I was pregnant two weeks after I had sex with him. I had just left my ex and I was going through a really hard time in my life and I wasn’t myself. I was looking for affection and he was the one that reached out to give it to me. Now I have a child that is two years old and she has been kept a secret since she’s been born and in my womb. His wife has recently found out about her and I admitted to her that it was true. He always told me how she found out that he would do everything he could and spend as much money as needed to get my daughter taken away from me and you make my life miserable. He paid me $300 a month since she was born in child support and now that his wife knows she has kicked him out of their home and he is now sleeping at his brothers house. I asked him if he could send me money the other day and he told me no and that I need to go file through the courts and it will get sent to his attorney. Why would he have an attorney? He has never even met my daughter. Could he be trying to get some type of custody?. I am very concerned and stressed out about this. Could he ever be possibly granted any type of custody when he has a complete stranger to my child and never wanted anything to do with her.