Pregnancy Issue

So last night I checked into the ER. I was having chest pains, breathing issue, and diarrhea at least 2-3 per day. Got there they were suppose to check for a blood clot but I don’t know what happen. My insurance doesn’t start until the 1st of January so I’m not sure if that’s the reason. They performed an EKG & was supposed to do an XRay examination for the blood clot but idk what happened. Anyways they said everything is fine. But they was like I was extremely dehydrated. & I was like really I drink water. But anyways they had to hook me up to some fluids. I’m starting to feel week all over again and I’m thinking of getting a second opinion because the hospital I went to was like a neighborhood one. The hospital for pregnant women and children is like 30 minutes away from my city. I’m still having a loose bowel. And the nurse was like if anything pregnant women should only be constipated. Idk what to do. I feel so week literally. I’m getting pale. I’m just not myself. Also I’m 5 weeks