Sexy fantasy...Suddenly I burst out laughing

Let me start by asking do you ever regret everything that led you to a specific moment in time?

Here’s my story.

I had been having a hard week and thought I’d treat myself to a sexy bath with some wine and me time if you know what I mean

So there I am in a perfect bath, sipping wine, and starting to get in the zone for sexy self time. I start thinking of my husband and what having sex must be like from his perspective. I like imagining this perspective and it helps me think of ways to be sexy for him if I imagine how it would be for him. So there I am, imagining him standing behind me about to hit it from behind. Vividly smacking my ass, and getting ready to use our favorite lube. In my drunken state I don’t actually know how he would apply lube for some reason, like I’m always the one who applies it so my brain starts making stuff up. Does he use his hand? Squirt it on? My dumbass imagined him squeezing it like a bottle of mustard on his cock with a hot dog bun underneath his dick.....

I immediately stopped what I was doing and started laughing at my stupidity and started crying laughing at how much I hate myself for that 😅

Anyone else feel stupid for a fantasy that got out of hand or weird dream?