Should I take Clomid?

Hi all.

I need your help!

I am 41 in the summer and have been trying for a baby for 3 years.

The first two years we were casually trying and I had a scan to check that everything looked as it should and it did. Hubby's tests also good.

After two years we got pregnant but had a MMC at 6 weeks.

I then had a whole year of complications which resulted in taking progesterone for 3 months.

In October I had a scan and everything was back to normal at last!

However my cycle was irregular and I had no signs of ovulation. I spoke to my consultant in January and she prescribed Clomid and said to start taking it on the 2nd day of my cycle.

That month my period came very early. So early that I thought I was just spotting and so I didn't take the Clomid.

My cycle following that period was normal! I had signs of ovulation with the egg white CM and it was my usual 24 days in length. It felt so good to be back on track after a whole year of not being able to try again.

However we did not conceive and AF arrived last night.

So now I don't know what to do. My cycle seems back on track with ovulation signs. So do or don't I take the Clomid today as it is the 2nd day of my cycle.

Do we trust that nature is going to do it's thing or do I pop the Clomid bearing in mind my age and time is against us..?

Vote below to see results!