I swear bf does not like vaginas

Rae

This is LONG & Idk what else to title this as šŸ˜‚

I need to know if Iā€™m tripping because Iā€™m about to lose my mind.

My bf and I just started officially dating back in January, long distance. Weā€™ve had sex letā€™s say 20 times (long distance)

Heā€™s only ever given me head like 5 times and 2 of those times I finished. But you know .. every time we have sex, he finishes.. fast... every time.

One of the times he gave it to me and finished, he was literally staring at my vagina for a long ass time and Iā€™m like what are you doing.. he said it looks so pretty šŸ™„ but he later told me he kinda freaked out because I had a stringy discharge down there and didnā€™t know if he had wanted to do it still.. (Iā€™m pregnant btw)

And before I get into it, he is a good guy, he always wants to help me out and take care of me and what not. Heā€™s also moving up here to help me with my pregnancy and be closer to me soon.

So for starters, I have this feeling he doesnā€™t really know how to give head and two I donā€™t feel like he even wants to do it.

Weā€™ve talked about it and he said heā€™ll do better and do it more but nada. Todayā€™s my birthday šŸ„³ but I spent the weekend down there with him and I didnā€™t get a single freaking orgasm but he did . Oh and he wanted head a lot.

So with that, I have given it to him once and I be wanting to do it more but Iā€™m like this man will get his nut regardless and he doesnā€™t even try or stay down there long enough to have me finish or heā€™s licking all over the place

ā—ļø Iā€™m really hoping heā€™s not sitting there thinking that because I donā€™t do it much that heā€™s not doing it either. Thatā€™s weird to me because he STILL NUTS without head ā€¼ļø

I feel like heā€™s one of those folks who get turned off by the slightest smell of a vagina or something is down there and just wonā€™t do it. One of the ones who claim to eat cooch by just licking it a few seconds and putting his penis in. Like, heā€™ll post about or send me stuff with licking cooch and Iā€™m like boy .... ok.

I mean he does like kiss on my face and breasts .. like I get turned on in other ways and what not but he leaves the vagina alone for the majority of the time (not even fingering) and itā€™s making me insecure beyond measure. Like whatā€™s wrong with it now?? I hate to compare this to my ex but that man just didnā€™t care, he loved to do it and made sure I always finished first and then maybe again after but Iā€™m just feeling like a used body with this guy .. please me for a bit.. get yourself hard and then get your nut off.. how was it my birthday weekend and nothing. I came down, bought a ticket, got a hotel room for the weekend and out of the 6 times we had sex, you only half assed ate me out once?

Anyways, to wrap this up..

I know some girls consider the no head thing as a deal breaker. Iā€™ve spoken on it, voiced myself, even explained to him how to do it. Like I wish the way he licked my boobs, was the way he licked down there because itā€™s amazing. I donā€™t feel like talking about it anymore with him. I read an article that said if youā€™re having sex but then you have to go finish yourself off, itā€™s basically masturbation... whatā€™s the point of sex right? And then I read somewhere else that no head = no p*ssy šŸ¤£

Thoughts?? Suggestions? šŸ˜‚