Male friend, does he like me?

My male friend cycled one hour last night at 1am, just to give me chocolate. He ended up staying till around 4am cause he didn’t want to leave me home alone. I was falling asleep and had no energy. He started tucking my hair behind my ear and stroking my cheek. He picked me up and said he’d take me to bed, I didn’t let him 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. I was using him as a leg rest, we were sat in the kitchen and it wasn’t comfy, he kept giving me a leg massage and stuff like that and randomly holding my hand. Also, every time I’m on shift he will come into work and get food and end up staying the whole day. He will put his arm round me loads. He bought me dinner and ice cream the other night and took me up to this hill to watch a sunset. Everybody is suspicious and keeps asking him if he likes me and what he’s trying to do. Somebody said to him other day they can tell he likes me by the way he looks at me. Nobody has said anything to me though. He’s also applied to the same college I’m going to do he can spend more time with me and keep me safe from my harassing ex. What do you guys think? Is he just being a good friend or is everybody right to be suspicious?

Xx