FIL in bathroom with my 2yr old daughter

Su

So we are at my parents in laws house for the week visiting. We have 3 little ones. My daughter is 2 years old and is fully potty trained. My 4 year old son and her are sleeping on the main floor and my husband and baby are sleeping in the basement. This morning my son came straight down stairs and my daughter stayed upstairs in with my parents in law. When I came up she was in the guest bathroom with my FIL and the door was closed. My MIL was in her room. I saw them coming out and my FIL said oh she needed to potty..the thing is that my daughter is capable of her going all by herself. I got a funny feeling. Tonight I spoke to my husband and I said hey can we get up a little earlier tomorrow in case our daughter needs to go to the bathroom. This morning your dad was in there with her with doors closed. I don’t like that. No one else is home besides us. No need to close the door. No need of any other man taking her to the bathroom. He felt offended and is now pissed at me. Started saying that I’m only saying it because I was was previously sexually abused by my uncle and my dads step dad. Am I wrong? Am I over reacting?