Am I the only one putting in effort

Shakierra
Hey, 
I'm new to this <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> app but that's besides the point me and my boyfriend have been together ever since Dec. 2nd that's not a long period of time but he acts like he actually doesn't like me we started off as being Bestfriend and when my heart kept getting broken continuously he confessed how he felt and then we started dating but I'm 14 & he's 15 were both virgins and I even asked him if he wanted to come over to my house or something my mom won't mind it. But he's acting like he's not interested in me and that really makes me feel bad because I am trying to make this work I literally liked his ever since we was Bestfriends but he doesn't text me back consistently and he doesn't say anything cute and every time I try to plan something he always have an excuse but I forgot to mention he knows this girl that I used to go to school with and me and her don't like eachother and I'm afraid that she's putting things in his ear about me when it's not true like they were on FaceTime and he took a screenshot posted it on Instagram and captioned it " 😛😍‼️" but when we got on FaceTime he was being extremely rude and played music over me and didn't even pay me attention and eventually hung up on me & the second time he didn't even talk to me. It makes me feel like I'm giving my all for someone who turned out to be just the same and he still talks to his ex and he said he doesn't like her or nothing but I believe him it's nothing suspicious between them but Valentine's Day is coming up and I want to see him I just don't want to have him bail out on me or something like that plus I don't want to be getting played or anything becaus I actually like him.