Pissed off and crying

Im in my 2nd trimester. I was talking to my aunt on the phone telling her i wasnt able to return her cloths yesterday at the mall since the mall did not have the store. She said well now its my responsibility to go return it and i should go today. I dont feel good today ive been nauseated and vomiting. She said well theres a 30 day return policy on it and im like well thats not my problem its not ive had it for 30 days and didnt return it. And she got mad and said i need to learn how to talk to my elders and i shouldnt show attitude. And then she goes on to say ill tell your sister to return it shes more nice so i said ok good luck with that because i knew my sister wasnt going to. She got even more mad when i said that and said im rude. I started crying and i said how can you force someone to return whats yours and i hung up because my hormones were making me cry a lot. This is my first weird outburst. These feelings are so new to me. 
I guess i just needed to rant and ask was i really in the wrong? Yea i had attitude in my voice but was i wrong to when she was forcing me to go to the mall when im i told her im not feeling good i just puked.