Am I wrong to have a slight girl crush on my new boss?

Okay so a little background on me I am engaged to the man of my dreams, he is actually a god to me. He worships me as I do him. I honestly can’t express my love for him enough and we are so happy together. We have been together for 3 and a half years, since I was a teenager I’ve had these bi-curios phases (that have never been acted on) until a few weeks ago my fiancé and I dabbled in a threesome and I was far to jealous so we stopped and let it go. Fast forward a few weeks and I quit my job, and a week later I had a job interview which went well( I got the job) so I’ve done two shifts so far, I met her on my first shift and she was so attractive I had to comment on it every time I was talking about my first day, two days later and I’m in again and I find myself just wanting to stare at her and talk to her for some reason I keep thinking to myself what a beautiful woman she comes across to me as really strong minded rather dominant, yet warm and sweet, she has a beautiful face and perfect blue eyes and I don’t know what it is with her but I just feel like I am generally attracted to her. I can’t get her out of my mind and I was wanting to know if anyone has ever experienced this.