Positive thoughts please

I posted a while back about my husband cheating and how he didnt want to leave and blah blah blah. Well he finally spoke to me after about 2 weeks and he told him he thinks that he doesnt love me the way he use to anymore and that's it's not my fault that I am perfect but he doesnt think that he is good for me and doesnt want to keep hurting me. I'm completely destroyed. 7 years together and 2 kids and everything is just done just like that. As if it never mattered. I know hes a piece of shit but I cant stop crying about the fact that I was never good enough for him. I did everything for this man and it was not enough. I'm the best mom and wife that I could possibly be and its just not enough to make him be faith full or even try to make it work. He tells me that theres no point in continuing to be together because he knows I cant trust him and he feels bad for me. All that goes through my mind right now as I've been crying for hours is I failed. I failed as a wife . I failed at keeping my family together. I failed at keeping a man interested in me. I dont know what changed what happened. I can't change or fix anything and that's what hurts the most. He keeps telling me sorry for hurting me as if sorry is going to fix ruining my life. I'm just broken....