*TW* anxiety

2 weeks ago my mums boyfriend passed from a sudden heart attack. He had chest pains and tightness the week prior to passing but said it only lasted a few minutes then disappeared, now thinking about it, that was probably mini ones.

I have an under active thyroid and for the past couple of years I’ve had breathlessness and tightness in my chest on and off, some months I was fine, then it would randomly start again for a couple days.

On Friday evening I felt it starting again, however this time it really made me overly anxious because of what happened to my mums partner. On Sunday I worked myself up so much, I took an anxiety attack in the car, I’ve never had this before. For the rest of the day I had chest pains and tightness and wanted to go to the hospital for peace of mind. In the hospital they took my heart rate, oxygen levels and blood pressure. When I finally seen the doctor she said all of this was perfectly normal. She then listened to my heart rate, Pulse and lungs and also said this sounded perfectly normal and not congested. For further peace of mind I asked her if I did for some reason take a mini heart attack would any of these tests show it? She confirmed absolutely yes as my heart and lungs would’ve sounded congested, my blood pressure would be low and my oxygen levels would be abnormal. She thinks I’ve just had a really bad anxiety attack and these chest pains are caused by stress and anxiety of thinking something is wrong with me.

I get home last night and manage to have a great sleep. Woke up this morning and felt absolutely fine, now the chest pains are starting again in the left side of my chest. I’m working myself up again and keep telling myself the tests they done weren’t accurate enough and they should’ve done an ECG.

Am I making myself feel this way or do you think I should query about this again?

Vote below to see results!