Dating after rape

Liz
So, I was raped a year ago and have been seeing a therapist since then. I thaught I was finally getting my life back and decided to finally go on a date with this guy. 
However, I got home and since then have been sick like I've never been before (actually that's exactly the state I was in for a month after the rape happened), I stand up without feeling dizzy, I have the worst headache, I can't sleep and feel like crying all the time. I noticed that my symptoms get worse whenever this guy sent me a message. And I definitely can't live like that. 
I don't exactly know how to feel, I contacted my therapist and he told me that maybe, trying to talk to this guy would be a solution (which I definitely don't want to do right now) or maybe just not contact him and see if I get better with time or not. 
I really felt like I was ready to get to get my old life back, but apparently I'm not. 
I don't know how to tell this guy that I don't want him to contact me anymore without getting in all the details of my personal life. Do you have any advice ? Thank you.