Is this the flu or????

Ka

So my boyfriends sister and mom have had the flu and of course I was at their house. Almost week now has gone by since then and now I feel like a garbage can. I felt fine at work and school all day. At work I noticed a bit of a sore throat and didn’t think much of it. Now that I’ve been home for a couple hours it’s gotten much worse. My head is throbbing, my sore throat now feels like knives, & I have a fever of 100.8 as of an hour ago and I’ve been shivering. (Going to the doc tomorrow morning asap)

I’ve read on here that many women have experienced flu like symptoms before they got their bfp? I’m not wanting that at all, I’m quite worried. I’ve recently gotten off my period (right on schedule) about 2ish days ago and took pregnancy test during that time and they were negative. However, I’m a google addict and learned that women can have heavy implantation. So I’m now realllll mf worried.

I had sex welllll after ovulation and he never came but if anything precum?? But even then I feel like it’s a stretch to ask. **Please no negative comments, I’m just trying to ease my mind. ****