Venting

Nicole

Ok so I’ve been with my boyfriend for 2 years going on the this November, long story short, I met him when he was at his lowest. Point , literally buying him food and ect but I didn’t mind because I know hard times and he was a friend leading towards a bf. So Now Ive lost my job and he’s been holding it down for 2 months . So I’m a joking person her knows that. So it was this meme with this lady screaming saying@hey u only lasted 5 minutes “ and it was a cat at the table saying “so, still fucked “ so I shared it with him and we laughed about it. So then he said he’s about to upload it to his Instagram and I felt some type of way about it, so I was like bae what? Jokingly and he said see here you go with this bs I’m like what are you talkin about? He like you don’t do shit ! I’m like wtf what are you talkin about? Where is this coming from what you mean I don’t do shit? He ignored me I’m like hello what are you saying he like I’m saying it and I said we are both adults. What are u talking about? I’m confused . He said you don’t do shit , I mean u do lol shit but djdjsjjsdjsjs(mumbles) I’m like man wtf he said yeah get on yo shit. I’m like what(now I’m so shocked damed near eyes about to water) I’m like ok I got you i hear you, he says don’t get me , get on yo shit, how the fuck u go get me !and I walked out and took a shower and cried. I’ve been holding it down for a long time and he just got a job last February. I had a job too but I recently got fired because I had surgery on my breast ( cyst removal ) and they said ok they can give me two weeks . Come two weeks they said I’m fired ( long story) but anyways, I cook breakfast lunch dinner, clean , wash his clothes , dishes, do lil errands that I can do . I don’t stress him out I rub his detr attend to all his needs. So I’m so confused . I’ve been looking for work but I can’t stick them up and say give me a job . I’ve done the best I can do . Now its been a day and he apologized he says he see potential in me. But I’m still confused. Ived on what you further more do you ask of me. Remind you I caught him sexting over 10x on social media and his phone about 6 months ago. And he just found out his cousin has cancer and has 6 months to live . I know he’s under a lot of stress . I am too I have family that are ill as well but we don’t take it out on each other not our stress. We give it it up to God . But should I address it? He keeps asking me what’s wrong and I wear my emotions on me. I try to laugh but I guess it sounds fake or whatever but what should I do? We plan on movin in with each other in December so...