I’m so so hurt and disappointed

Last weekend all of my boyfriend’s side of friends got together with their girlfriends. So naturally my boyfriend brought me as well.

However when we were there one of the girlfriends started glaring at me. I noticed she only started speaking to my boyfriend and ignoring me completely.

I genuinely can’t think of any reason why I would have offended her? We had a nice Saturday together and suddenly she turns on me and gives me the evil eye all day. I noticed that her and my boyfriend seemed to get on really well. But I never made a scene about that.

I told my boyfriend in private that she was doing this and he wouldn’t believe me. Kept saying that I saw wrongly and kept talking to her the same.

He later got really upset at me because I brought it up. I’ve been so upset and feel let down since then. I haven’t been able to properly speak to him for 2 days.

I’m so disappointed that he would paint me out to be a drama queen. His only reaction was that he’d never invite me again. Am I asking too much for him to have my back…did he really have to continue being so close with her and joking around when I’m beside him and told him I was upset?

I feel so disappointed in him. Why couldn’t he have had my back?