Depression

My son is 12 weeks old and he's literally the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love being his mum and would do just anything for him he's my world, But lately I've started feeling a little not with it, I fill that no one really wants me around and that I'm a bad mum and my son deserves better than me, I suffer from anxiety but lately it's got worse and I also suffer from deppresstion but havn' t had it since I fell pregnant with my son, I just cant stop thinking, Is this Postnatal depression, and can you get it this long after my sons birth. To also make things clear I'm not having trouble bonding with my son even thought it's a worry of mine, also I was on medication for my anxiety but when I fell pregnant i stopped taking it,

I’ve never felt like this it’s like I’m not really here, It’s like I’m someone else, I’m struggling with anxiety To the point where i have a panic attack, and I’ve always felt able to control my anxiety but at the moment I can’t, I cry and I can’t stop it, I also don’t want to leave my son or take him out the house, I do as I’m trying to act like everything is normal so I no if I don’t do my normal day to day things my family will no Something is up so at the moment it’s just feelings...

I want to just grab my son and hide away from the world...

I don’t want to open up as I’m scared of what people will think and I don’t think my partner will understand he’s never understood my anxiety or depression...

I’m scared and alone 🙄