IVF treats

K

I’m nearly 2 weeks into my injections for <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>/ICSI and all is going well.

The first 5 days was the hardest as it was trial and error with how was best for me to do the injections.

My husband has been great and he prepares my needles ready and makes sure there’s no air bubbles, gets me a anti bac wipe and ice etc bless him.

We were on holiday in Egypt when I first started the injections and as he was doing a “Ross from friends” and taking all the toiletries and loo rolls out of the hotel bathroom ....

I said wouldn’t it be a good idea if he surprised me with a little treat every night after my injection, just so I had something to look forward to and to take my mind off it.

To which he replied yea ok. Tomorrow you can have a mini shower gel, the next day you get a toilet roll! 😂😂😂

Finding this hilarious and very typical of my husband, I had a laugh with my best friend about it.

Then a few days later I receive this bag and a message from her saying not to look inside it and there’s a treat for my husband to choose for me every night after my injection.

She’s such a good friend. 🤗