Idk I just need some help I guess?

Marissa

This is kinda long but I can’t keep driving myself crazy 😭

So I started the pill Vineva on 10/21/18 my set time is 9:05pm lol. As you can see from the pic below I took it on my 14th day of bleeding. (The main reason my doc put me on bc to regulate my periods. I tend to bleed for months at a time before starting the pill).

On 10/25/18 I took the pill around 10 pm instead of 9:05pm but other than that have taken it on time.

On10/29& 10/31(marked in yellow) my boyfriend and I didn’t use a condom and he came inside of me. I was under the impression that it was okay because it had been seven days since I had started the pill. But I am now worried that doesn’t apply because the pill stopped my bleeding. Is this true? How long should I have waited then?

In the meantime the last 4/5 days I’ve been really nauseous late at night and early morning (not really past like 6am), emotional, so tired!!! Back pain has increased from my chronic usual state. Is this because of the pill or is it probs bc I’m pregnant? I also just got the flu shot 3 days ago.

I feel like it’s just a combination of everything. But I really don’t know. If it’s more pregnancy symptoms or just side effects from the pill. But they just kinda started.

My boobs really aren’t that tender but everything else has been going on.

What do you think?

What should I do?

I’m planning on taking a test if I don’t get my period once I start my placebo pills soon but I’m just worried I guess and need some feedback