Advice needed please

Katie • 14/02/2019 👼🏻 13/03/2020 🌈

Hello ladies,

I was just wondering if any of you could help me out here? this is a long post so please hang in there as I do need advice

So I had a missed miscarriage and was informed about it on Valentine’s Day, on the 23rd of Feb I tried medical management but nothing was happening

So I opted for the surgical management, I was in hospital on the 25th of Feb and home later that night but then I was back in on the 28th of Feb due to crippling pain and needed a second surgery on the 1st of March.

I tested each week to make sure my levels were going down and eventually I did get my negative test.

I started to bleed on the 1st of April and it was just on and off bleeding. I would bleed for a day or two then it would stop and then it would start again. Now I’ve stopped bleeding and started using OPKs to not only try for my rainbow but to track my cycle better

But every result I’ve had has been negative, and they’re getting weaker since I stopped bleeding not stronger. So I’m just wondering if any of you know what could be going on? Or if any of you could tell me how long after your D&C that your body’s and cycles went back to normal?

Much love thank you 💕