I married a gem, a keeper ๐Ÿš€ ๐ŸŒ“ ๐Ÿค–

My wonderful husband came home early from work today with a nice little ๐ŸŽ ...of handmade bath bombs from a well known high street brand in the UK - Lush....all because Iโ€™ve recently been suffering with a complication following a stomach virus that is still undiagnosed as to what it is. Itโ€™s been a scary week of not knowing and we still are none the wiser as Iโ€™m referred to a neurologist ๐Ÿ™. Fortunately had some blood results back today that has ruled out a syndrome called Guillian-Barre which sounds horrific! I feel so scared for anyone that has had this diagnosis and has to deal with the complications. I count myself lucky! But, while that has been ruled out I still have the potential for it being anything else which is as bad or worse - MS is my biggest concern as my sister has recently been diagnosed so itโ€™s on the forefront of the minds of my doctors. Fingers crossed itโ€™s not that.

But, anyway my lovely husband had bought me some of these bath bombs as gifts previously and I donโ€™t usually have baths but because Iโ€™ve had all sorts of aches and pains i thought I would last night. I threw a seemingly plain one in and like a kid I got all excited about what it did...so today he came back with more and a โ€œbecause you enjoyed your bath so much last nightโ€ for me to enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค“...we are also in our TWW so the aches are partially related to this undiagnosed issue and usual pms combined...I think more relaxation and childish baths on the cards โ™ฅ๏ธ itโ€™s rocket and out of space theme this week! ๐Ÿš€ ๐ŸŒ‘ ๐Ÿค–

Letโ€™s thank all the men in our lives that think of the little things! ๐Ÿ’–