I'm getting married!! Help!!

Anna

Well y'all I'm engaged and I'm getting married next year. I'm 22 and I've spent most of my life promising myself that I'd never get married because of my commitment issues and the fact that I felt I wasn't capable of being a wife. I still feel like it's gonna be harder for me than other people. I become the worst side of myself when I'm tied down and this will be way more than just agreeing to be someones girlfriend. This man is literally my soulmate. He's who I'm meant to be with and I know it. I love him with every little inch of my heart and I'm prepared to give him everything. I'm just afraid. Afraid that I won't be a good wife. I'm better at life when I'm facing it on my own for some reason. I guess I need some advice from you ladies about marriage. I'm ready to take this step and I know for sure %100 he's the only man I should be taking it with and I am seriously happier than I've ever been, but I can't help feeling afraid and unprepared. What should I do? What should I tell myself?