Stretch marks

Anyone else asking what you're using for stretch marks????

I find it so strange because its not like people who are pregnant are asking me because then I would totally understand but people in general and im just confused by it lol. Why does it matter.

But to answer the question.

NOTHING

If my baby wants to grow in me and stretch me out girl go for it, I'm sure im going to have more things to worry about in life than marks forming on my belly while I grow her.

I am young, I fell pregnant a month before my 18th birthday and everyone seems to think because I'm young I don't want to have marks on me, I want to lose the weight ASAP but no. Im not bothered yes I want to look pretty but I'm not going to go out my way to hide something that has helped me grow my girl, I want to set my own pace not rush.

I want my baby here happy and healthy and if I get a few marks and add a few (maybe more lol) pounds then so be it.

I think we should embrace it rather than try and remove it and be ashamed of it. We have these marks and the extra puff because we did something so incredibly amazing we grew a little human.

Im not shaming anyone at all for using anything to remove stretch marks or trying to lose weight straight after having a baby. You guys rock too. Infact one of my closest friends did this and she was completely happy because its what she wanted and what made her happy. This is just my personal preference and trying to uplift other people if they feel self conscious about it.

Before anyone judges me as well for being a young mama, I do work and because of my job I don't have to take anytime off at all when my girl arrives. I do have my qualifications and I am starting a degree apprenticeship after baby is born 🥰

But just a message to say. THEM MARKS ARE BEAUTIFUL THAT EXTRA WEIGHT IS BEAUTIFUL. DONT CHANGE BECAUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE. DO THINGS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO. DO NOT EVER BE ASHAMED OF SOMETHING THAT IS SO NATURAL AND BEAUTIFUL AND HELPED YOU CREATE A LIL HUMAN 🥰🥰🥰🥰